Checkmate™, our proprietary software suite is a hosted, Microsoft-accredited platform and caters for customisation through a sophisticated SDK. All software is scalable and the user interface is designed to be user-friendly. Checkmate offers a wealth of functionality and is considered worldwide as the leading-edge in telematics software.
Click here for an overview of the core features of CheckmateTM
Our tablet, pad and smartphone application caters for the use of Checkmate [full or abbreviated version] in a mobile environment.
- Improved support for using MyGeotab from tablets and mobile devices in 5.7
- Menu will get out of the way and pages will adapt to the smaller screen where possible
Checkmate™ has been developed over the past 15 years as a user friendly interactive platform. Interactivity is built around a unique software platform that is hosted on the Web at our server farm.
The unique advantage is that the database is hosted securely on the Internet whilst the Geotab™ Checkmate™ application is hosted on the end-user's computer. This allows for fast browsing, without being bandwidth dependent.
- Integration of Third Party software by Geotab
- Confidential software integration can be achieved through the use of our SDK
- QA process ensures integration is seamless
- Typical integration timeline of 6 to 12 weeks
- Project team feedback ensures timeous delivery
Some of the new features in 5.7:
- Dashboards can easily be rearranged or removed
- Support for Google Maps and server ESRI maps coming
- Web maps support searching by, showing and changing drivers
- Web maps have live status window, showing current activity such as address, driving or stopped, distance from location and exceptions
- Great for dispatch
- Support for NFC driver identification
- Improved stability and increased performance
- Improved support for using MyGeotab from tablets and mobile devices. Menu will get out of the way and pages will adapt to the smaller screen where possible
- Simplified default user makes it easier for new users to be comfortable with the system